- 9783656179894 Core-Real Estate Investments in Time…
- 9783954890057 Core-Real Estate Investments in Time…
- 9783954895052 Core-Real Estate Investments in time…
- Core or non-core real estate investments in times…
- Core-Real Estate Investments in times of crisis: E…
Detailseite wird geladen...
Core-Real Estate Investments in times of crisis: Exemplified by the Frankfurt and London office market - neues Buch
2010, ISBN: 9783656179634
The basis of optimism is sheer terror. This drastic quote by Oscar Wilde comes with a core of truth. Through the last centurys history of money and financial markets the market players were usually driven by the same factors and financial laws. For once you have to accept more risk if you want higher yields and therefore you have to pay more if you want a higher security of your invested capital. And secondly, capital is shy and driven by fear and only partially rational rather than driven by emotions. No matter which crisis of for example the 20th century is analyzed, usually bubbles were often born slowly but steadily, market mechanisms failed and when too much money was available (often too cheap), prices of certain fields and goods went up drastically, investors became greedy and at the peak everything was bursting and fear was ruling. Afterwards, as for example after the dot.com-bubble, investments into these segments were rare and trust needed to be built up again.The commercial and professional real estate market theoretically is in this regard not different from other markets. A usual behavior in times of crises is the wish for more security, more stable investments, and meaning significantly less volatile and ideally very liquid and realizable investments on a market. Capital Investments should be safe havens and rather bring little or less money than losing heavily or all. In the current time of crisis, after the initialized 2008 Lehman Brothers crash and the followingsubprime crises, followed by the global recessions in mostly 2009, some countries 2010 and even today in the days of the European and global sovereign debt crisis real estate investors are as an international phenomenon shifting money into secure real estate andon the professional site into core commercial real estate in A-markets.
http://www.ciando.com/img/books/3656179638_k.jpg, E-Book zum Download Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD (EUR 0.00)
A critical view on real estate investment decisions against the background of global crisis´s to be exemplified by the Frankfurt and London office market, A critical view on real estate investment decisions against the background of global crisis´s to be exemplified by the Frankfurt and London office market, [KW: BETRIEBSWIRTSCHAFT ,PDF ,SOZIALWISSENSCHAFTEN RECHT WIRTSCHAFT , WIRTSCHAFT , BETRIEBSWIRTSCHAFT ,CORE FRANKFURT LONDON] <-> <-> BETRIEBSWIRTSCHAFT ,PDF ,SOZIALWISSENSCHAFTEN RECHT WIRTSCHAFT , WIRTSCHAFT , BETRIEBSWIRTSCHAFT ,CORE FRANKFURT LONDON
Sofort lieferbar (Download), E-Book zum Download Versandkosten: EUR 0.00
A critical view on real estate investment decisions against the background of global crisis's to be exemplified by the Frankfurt and London office market Core or non-core real estate investments in times of crisis?:, GRIN Verlag
Ebook, Englisch, Neuware Versandkosten:Ab 20¤ Versandkostenfrei in Deutschland, Sofort lieferbar, DE. (EUR 0.00)
Detailangaben zum Buch - Core or non-core real estate investments in times of crisis?
EAN (ISBN-13): 9783656179634
Herausgeber: GRIN Verlag
Buch in der Datenbank seit 06.08.2009 00:13:01
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 26.12.2014 15:14:52
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Basel II - Eigenkapitalrichtlinien für Banken", von "Plötz, Xenia" (9783656179627)
- "Der Gedanke der Vorsehung bei Johann Friedrich Wilhelm Jerusalem", von "Wedel, Griseldis" (9783656179641)
- "Analyse der Kausaltheorie der Namen Gareth Evans", von "Tegge, Tobias" (9783656179610)
- "Evidenzbasierung manualtherapeutischer Interventionen durch Physiotherapeuten", von "Heiden, Jasmin" (9783656179658)
- "Zur Entstehung ´nationaler´ Musik im 19. Jahrhundert", von "Kankowski, Kay" (9783656179603)
- "Strategic Consequences of Co-Evolutionary Lock-In: Insights from A Longitudinal Process Study", von "Kraft, Jannes" (9783656179665)